Welcome to Day 23 of the Evening Standard’s PDC Home Tour LIVE coverage.
Kyle Anderson makes his return to darts action tonight after battling coronavirus.
The Australian spent four weeks in self-isolation following a positive test for Covid-19 and is thankfully now feeling better.
Anderson will be up at 5am for the latest instalment of darts’ home-based tournament as he competes alongside Sweden’s Daniel Larsson, Dutchman Dirk van Duijvenbode and Martin Schindler of Germany.
Follow the latest darts action with our LIVE blog…
Group 23 fixtures
This is how the schedule shapes up on night 23 of 32…
Kyle Anderson v Daniel Larsson
Martin Schindler v Dirk van Duijvenbode
Daniel Larsson v Dirk van Duijvenbode
Kyle Anderson v Martin Schindler
Martin Schindler v Daniel Larsson
Dirk van Duijvenbode v Kyle Anderson
Good evening and welcome back to Standard Sport’s LIVE coverage of the PDC Home Tour!
We hope you enjoyed the coverage. Tune in again tomorrow for more live darts action. Until then, goodnight!
A nice way for him to finish the evening as he joins White on finishing with a 1-2 record.
Noguera is the group winner tonight, with Danny Noppert in second on leg difference.
Who will take the bragging rights?
We have our first Spanish winner!
Wilson holds his nerve to recover from an awkward 41 and take a 4-3 lead against White – and that means the man ranked no10 in the world can no longer win the group.
Will Wilson pile on the misery and finish the night with a win?
What that means is White must break throw and then back it up when he throws first to top the group.
He’s checked out from 108 already and this time clocks the required 104 to make it three legs on the spin.
He’s two away from topping the group – and that would be a huge let-down for Noguera.
This one is going down to the wire.
Two more legs and his chances of topping the group are gone!
The world no10 needs a big recovery from here after his opening defeat earlier on.
Ian White can finish as group winner if he completes a big victory over James Wilson, who is already eliminated.
A nervous wait for Noguera coming up.
The Dutchman will obviously be disappointed not to have taken advantage of some of the opportunities presented to him but he is the only player to beat Noguera tonight.
He takes a 5-2 victory in a bizarre match full of blunders.
Noppert’s troubles on the double costs him dearly and Noguera says thank you very much to take the d4.
He’s got the two legs required to finish top of the group. Now, can he make it three wins from three?
But on his final dart of the three, Noppert finds the corner of the d2. He’s only two legs away from a huge win now!
Just the one leg will do for the Spaniard here.
The Dutchman must now win five legs in a row to stay within a chance of topping the group come the end of the night.
Noppert is staying on now to play the group leader Jesus Noguera, who only needs to avoid a four-leg defeat there to stay top.
The world No10 has recovered from his opening match defeat and is back in contention to beat Noppert 5-2.
They both have a win apiece now, so it will go down to the final group matches of the night.
One more and he’s right back in with a shout to top the group.
Can’t see the live blog? Click here to view our desktop version.
Format, draw and schedule
Four players will be in action from 7:30pm BST every night for 32 days in a row, and 32 group winners will advance to the second stage of the competition.
All matches are best-of-nine legs, with two points awarded for a win.
Draw and results
Group One – Friday April 17
- Peter Wright 5-4 Peter Jacques
- Jamie Lewis 3-5 Niels Zonneveld
- Peter Jacques 5-2 Niels Zonneveld
- Peter Wright 1-5 Jamie Lewis
- Jamie Lewis 5-4 Peter Jacques
- Niels Zonneveld 1-5 Peter Wright
Group Two – Saturday April 18
- Gerwyn Price 5-2 Rowby-John Rodriguez
- Luke Woodhouse 5-2 Ted Evetts
- Rowby-John Rodriguez 3-5 Ted Evetts
- Gerwyn Price 0-5 Luke Woodhouse
- Luke Woodhouse 5-2 Rowby-John Rodriguez
- Ted Evetts 2-5 Gerwyn Price
Group Three – Sunday April 19
- Dave Chisnall 5-2 Scott Waites
- Jan Dekker 4-5 Jonathan Worsley
- Scott Waites 5-1 Jonathan Worsley
- Dave Chisnall 5-0 Jan Dekker
- Jan Dekker 1-5 Scott Waites
- Jonathan Worsley 1-5 Dave Chisnall
Group Four – Monday April 20
- Ross Smith 5-1 Lisa Ashton
- Mickey Mansell 4-5 Geert Nentjes
- Lisa Ashton 5-3 Geert Nentjes
- Ross Smith 3-5 Mickey Mansell
- Mickey Mansell 5-3 Lisa Ashton
- Geert Nentjes 5-3 Ross Smith
Group 5 – Tuesday April 21
- Luke Humphries 3-5 Nick Kenny
- Devon Petersen 1-5 Joe Murnan
- Nick Kenny 5-2 Joe Murnan
- Luke Humphries 5-4 Devon Petersen
- Devon Petersen 3-5 Nick Kenny
- Joe Murnan 3-5 Luke Humphries
Group 6 – Wednesday April 22
- James Wade 5-2 Adrian Gray
- Ryan Searle 5-1 Andy Boulton
- Adrian Gray 5-2 Andy Boulton
- James Wade 3-5 Ryan Searle
- Ryan Searle 5-2 Adrian Gray
- Andy Boulton 5-0 James Wade
Group 7 – Thursday April 23
- Gabriel Clemens 5-3 Ryan Meikle
- Jelle Klaasen 5-2 Gavin Carlin
- Ryan Meikle 5-1 Gavin Carlin
- Gabriel Clemens 3-5 Jelle Klaasen
- Jelle Klaasen 4-5 Ryan Meikle
- Gavin Carlin 5-4 Gabriel Clemens
Group 8 – Friday April 24
- Jonny Clayton 5-2 Adam Hunt
- David Pallett 5-2 Richard North
- Adam Hunt 5-3 David Pallett
- Jonny Clayton 5-3 Richard North
- Adam Hunt 5-1 Richard North
- Jonny Clayton 5-2 David Pallett
Group 9 – Saturday April 25
- Michael Smith 3-5 Martijn Kleermaker
- Harry Ward 3-5 Matt Clark
- Martijn Kleermaker 3-5 Matt Clark
- Michael Smith 5-3 Harry Ward
- Harry Ward 2-5 Martijn Kleermaker
- Matt Clark 3-5 Michael Smith
Group 10 – Sunday April 26
- Nathan Aspinall 5-2 Steve Brown
- Ryan Joyce 5-2 Simon Stevenson
- Steve Brown 5-1 Simon Stevenson
- Nathan Aspinall 5-2 Ryan Joyce
- Ryan Joyce 3-5 Steve Brown
- Simon Stevenson 1-5 Nathan Aspinall
Group 11 – Monday April 27
- Simon Whitlock 3-5 Mike van Duivenbode
- Kirk Shepherd 5-1 Alan Tabern
- Mike van Duivenbode 2-5 Alan Tabern
- Simon Whitlock 5-4 Kirk Shepherd
- Kirk Shepherd 4-5 Mike van Duivenbode
- Alan Tabern 5-4 Simon Whitlock
Group 12 – Tuesday April 28
- Max Hopp 3-5 Mike De Decker
- Mike De Decker 2-5 Conan Whitehead
- Conan Whitehead 3-5 Max Hopp
- Mike De Decker 3-5 Max Hopp
- Max Hopp 5-2 Conan Whitehead
- Conan Whitehead 1-5 Mike De Decker
Group 13 – Wednesday April 29
- Steve Beaton 5-1 Callan Rydz
- Matthew Edgar 0-5 Carl Wilkinson
- Callan Rydz 3-5 Carl Wilkinson
- Steve Beaton 1-5 Matthew Edgar
- Matthew Edgar 2-5 Callan Rydz
- Carl Wilkinson 5-2 Steve Beaton
Group 14 – Thursday April 30
- Chris Dobey 5-2 Ciaran Teehan
- Ron Meulenkamp 5-4 Kai Fan Leung
- Ciaran Teehan 5-1 Kai Fan Leung
- Chris Dobey 5-1 Ron Meulenjamp
- Ron Meulenkamp 5-1 Ciaran Teehan
- Kai Fan Leung 5-4 Chris Dobey
Group 15 – Friday May 1
- Darren Webster 5-4 Bradley Brooks
- Scott Baker 5-4 Andy Hamilton
- Bradley Brooks 3-5 Andy Hamilton
- Darren Webster 5-2 Scott Baker
- Scott Baker 1-5 Bradley Brooks
- Andy Hamilton 3-5 Darren Webster
Group 16 – Saturday May 2
- Ricky Evans 2-5 Martin Atkins
- Christian Bunse 1-5 Jeff Smith
- Martin Atkins 5-4 Jeff Smith
- Ricky Evans 3-5 Christian Bunse
- Christian Bunse 5-2 Martin Atkins
- Jeff Smith 5-4 Ricky Evans
Group 17 – Sunday May 3
- John Henderson 5-4 Krzysztof Kciuk
- Damon Heta 5-0 Gary Blades
- Krzysztof Kciuk 5-3 Gary Blades
- John Henderson 3-5 Damon Heta
- Damon Heta 3-5 Krzysztof Kciuk
- Gary Blades 1-5 John Henderson
Group 18 – Monday May 4
- Stephen Bunting 5-4 Harald Leitinger
- Kim Huybrechts 5-2 Nathan Derry
- Harald Leitinger 5-0 Nathan Derry
- Stephen Bunting 5-1 Kim Huybrechts
- Kim Huybrechts 5-1 Harald Leitinger
- Nathan Derry 1-5 Stephen Bunting
Group 19 – Tuesday May 5
- Glen Durrant 5-1 Vincent van der Meer
- Justin Pipe 5-1 Maik Kuivenhoven
- Vincent van der Meer 1-5 Maik Kuivenhoven
- Glen Durrant 5-3 Justin Pipe
- Justin Pipe 5-2 Vincent van der Meer
- Maik Kuivenhoven 3-5 Glen Durrant
Group 20 – Wednesday May 6
- Joe Cullen 5-4 Ryan Murray
- Jermaine Wattimena 2-5 John Michael
- Ryan Murray 5-3 John Michael
- Joe Cullen 4-5 Jermaine Wattimena
- Jermaine Wattimena 1-5 Ryan Murray
- John Michael 3-5 Joe Cullen
Group 21 – Thursday, May 7
- Rob Cross 5-2 William Borland
- Dimitri van den Bergh 5-1 Karel Sedlacek
- William Borland 0-5 Karel Sedlacek
- Rob Cross 5-4 Dimitri van den Bergh
- Dimitri van den Bergh 3-5 William Borland
- Karel Sedlacek 4-5 Rob Cross
Group 22 – Friday, May 8
- Ian White 3-5 Jesus Noguera
- Danny Noppert 5-4 James Wilson
- Jesus Noguera 5-2 James Wilson
- Ian White 5-2 Danny Noppert
- Danny Noppert 5-3 Jesus Noguera
- James Wilson 5-4 Ian White
How to watch on TV and live stream online
The matches are being broadcast live on PDCTV for free to registered PDCTV users, including those with free memberships. Sign up for free to watch all the action on TV or online.
- All matches are best of nine legs (first to five).
- The player listed on the left of the fixture will throw first in odd-numbered legs.
- Two Points awarded for a win.
- Should players finish level on Points, the Leg Difference will be used to decide positions. Should Points and Leg Difference be equal between two players, then the winner of the game between the two players will determine who finishes higher. Should Points and Leg Difference be equal between three players, the Overall Average of each player (across the three games on the night) will be used to determine who finishes higher.
Scores and commentary
To add a layer of shine to proceedings, there are live score graphics on screen along with commentary from Rob Dawson.